AFC Bournemouth supporters can apply for mascot packages for the 2017/18 season.
Mascot packages give young supporters a unique opportunity on a matchday, getting an unforgettable Premier League experience.
The club has confirmed how supporters can apply mascot packages for the 2017/18 season, here’s what the packages includes:
– Matchday programme
– Club branded autograph book and pen
– Meeting the players in the home changing room and opportunity to get autographs
– Photograph with the team captains and match officials
– Individual photograph with a first team player
– Photograph and acknowledgement in the following matchday programme
– Inclusion in the matchday programme on the day
– Matchday PA announcements
– Pre-match tour, including the tunnel, home changing room, pitch-side and dugouts
– Photographs taken by official club photographer on the day sent the following week
– Leading the team out onto the pitch at Vitality Stadium
All mascots at AFC Bournemouth home fixtures must be enrolled in the Junior Cherries membership scheme. Proof of membership will be asked to be provided at the time of confirming a booking.